Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Work Life


If I’ve seemed relatively quiet in the last few weeks, it’s because I’ve started working a 5 day/9-5pm schedule. Oh, how much I miss the flexibility I had as a student… There’s no such thing as skipping classes work anymore! 
Work has been quite amazing so far though. I work in such a beautiful part of Vancouver where I have half an ocean view from the office. My area is also filled with quirky stores that I’ve yet to fully explore! There’s this one coffee shop that is so wonderfully rustic and is right down my alley with the earthy/woody ambience. I don’t even drink coffee and yet I head back to this place evert week to get inspired. 
We also get to play with nerf guns at work! Pretty awesome. And on a random note, a seagull decided to visit me at work the other day. It kept inching closer to me as I snapped pictures of it and it was tilting its head as if it was examining me!  J thought it super cute while I almost got a heart attack when it suddenly started peaking at the window! Perks of sitting by the window.

On that note, I'm more determined than ever to start blogging once again. Can't wait to meet new people, make new friends and discover other blogs. Say hello, leave a comment and I'll check out your blog!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, just want to say that I enjoy your blog and look forward to reading more of your post
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete